Last updated: 2022-06-10 14:12:06
Accessing a Rule
- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Advanced Console, select Anti-DDoS Advanced (New) > Application Accessing on the left sidebar, and then open the Access via domain names tab.
- Click Start Access.
- On the Access via Domain Name page, select an associated instance ID and click Next: Set Port Parameter.
- Select a forwarding protocol and certificate, specify a domain name, and then click Next: Set Forwarding Method.
- Select a forwarding method, specify a "real server IP+port" or a real sever domain name, and then click Next: Modify DNS Resolution.
- Click Complete. Rules that are added will display in the domain name list. You can check whether they access via the domain names successfully.
When the access fails due to certification configuration errors, you will get a prompt "Failed to obtain the certificate. Please go to SSL Certificate Management to view details".
Editing a Rule
- On the Access via domain names page, select a rule you want to edit and click Configuration.
- On the Configure Layer-7 Forwarding Rule page, modify parameters and click OK to save changes.
Deleting a Rule
- On the Access via domain names, you can delete one or more rules.
- To delete a rule, select a rule you want to delete. Click Delete.
- To delete multiple rules, select more than one rules you want to delete. Click Batch Delete.
- In the pop-up window, click Delete.
Importing a Rule
- To import multiple rules, you can click Batch Import.
- In the Configure Layer-7 Forwarding Rule window, enter the rules, and click OK.
Exporting a Rule
- To import multiple rules, you can click Batch Export.
- In the Batch Export Layer-7 Forwarding Rules window, select the rules you want to export, and click Copy.