- Log in to the Anti-DDoS Advanced Console, click Application Accessing on the left sidebar, and open the Access via domain names tab.
- Click Add Domain Name to fill in the configuration fields in the pop-up window.
Multiple forwarding ports can be configured for a domain name. For the same domain name, the same set of protection policies is applied.
Parameters are described as follows:
Associated protecting IP: search to enter the IP or name.
Domain name: enter the domain name to be protected.
Protocol: HTTP and HTTPS are supported, you can tick one as needed.
<td>Websites with HTTP only</td>
<td>Websites with HTTPS only</td>
<li>Certificate source: the Tencent Cloud hosted certificate is selected by default.</li>
<li>Certificate: select the corresponding SSL certificate.</li></ul></td>
Enter a port in the right box of the protocol.
- Forwarding can be performed via IPs or domain names.
- If you select Forwarding via IP, enter the real server IP (or IP + port). If a domain name corresponds to multiple real server IPs (or multiple pairs of IP + port), you can enter all of them and separate them with carriage return. Up to 16 entries are supported.
- If you select Forwarding via domain name, enter the forwarding domain name (CNAME) or domain name (CNAME) + port. If a domain name corresponds to multiple real server domain names (CNAME) or multiple pairs of domain name (CNAME) + port, you can enter all of them and separate them with carriage return. Up to 16 entries are supported.
- After completing the configuration, click OK.