Based on your business needs, you can return pay-as-you-go instances in the console in a self-service manner.
After an instance is returned, once its status changes to "Isolated", no fees related to it will be incurred.
- After an instance is terminated, its data will not be recoverable. Please back up the data in advance.
- When the instance is terminated, its IP resources will be released simultaneously. If the instance has read-only instances or disaster recovery instances:
- Read-only instances will be terminated at the same time.
- Disaster recovery instances will disconnect their sync connections and be promoted to master instances automatically.
- After the instance is terminated, the refund procedures will be as detailed below:
- The five-day guaranteed self-service refund amount will be refunded to your Tencent Cloud account.
- The normal self-service refund amount will be refunded to your Tencent Cloud account at the ratio of cash and gift vouchers paid upon purchase.
After you click OK, the instance will be directly terminated without a retention period; therefore, please do so with caution.