To download a backup with a sub-account, you need to first authorize the sub-account with the root account. This document describes how to grant a sub-account permissions on the CAM console.
- Log in to the CAM Console, go to Policies from the left sidebar and click Create Custom Policy.
- Click Create by Policy Syntax in the pop-up dialog box.
- Select Blank Template and click Next.
- Set the policy content by referring to the following custom policy syntax, and click Done.
- uid: the value is fixed to 1257588757.
- COS bucket path: it can be obtained from Backup and Rollback tab on the instance details page in the MongoDB Console.
Policy syntax (we are using
cmongo-gz-backup-1257588757 for the COS bucket path in the following example):
- Return to Policies, locate the new policy, and click Associate in the "Operation" column to associate with the sub-account.
- After association, see Download Backup File for instructions on how to configure COSCMD for downloading backup files.