TencentDB for MongoDB supports connection to DBbrain to analyze the computing and storage specifications of the mongod node. You can view the instance space utilization, including the sizes of data and logs, the daily increase in space utilization, the estimated number of available days, and the space used by the tables and databases of the instance.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MongoDB console.
- In the MongoDB drop-down list on the left sidebar, select Replica Set Instance or Sharded Instance. The directions for the two types of instances are similar.
- Above the instance list on the right, select the region.
- In the instance list, find the target instance.
- In the Instance ID/Name column of the target instance, click the instance ID in blue font to enter the Instance Details page.
- In the Configuration Info section on the Instance Details page, click Space Analysis after mongod Specs.
- On the space analysis page in the DBbrain console, analyze the space usage details of the mongod node.