TencentDB for MongoDB monitoring provides multi-dimensional custom alarm features which will send alarms via SMS when metric data exceeds certain thresholds.
Creating an alarm policy
- Log in to the Cloud Monitor console and select Alarm Configuration > Alarm Policy on the left sidebar.
- On the Alarm Policy page, click Create.
- On the Create Alarm Policy page, set the policy name, policy type, alarm object, and trigger condition, etc., and click Complete.
Associating alarm objects
After the alarm policy is created, you can associate alarm objects with it. When an alarm object satisfies an alarm trigger condition, an alarm notification will be sent.
- In the alarm policy list, click the name of an alarm policy to enter the alarm policy management page.
- Click Add Object in the Alarm Object section.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select the alarm objects to be associated with, and click OK.