Changing Billing Method
Last updated: 2019-09-25 20:12:33PDF
- If you are a key account of Tencent Cloud, you can contact your Tencent Cloud sales rep for assistance in changing your billing method.
If you find the selected billing method unsuitable for your actual business conditions during use, you can change it as instructed in Billing Instruction.
The billing method used for settlement on the next day is the one used for calculation of the generated consumption on the current day.
- If the original billing method is “Pay by Bandwidth” on the current day, and it is changed to “Pay by Traffic” with no consumption generated, the settlement for the current day will be made based on “Pay by Traffic” the next day, provided that the billing method remains unchanged after this change.
- If the original billing method is “Pay by Bandwidth” on the current day and there is consumption before it is changed to “Pay by Traffic”, the settlement for the current day will be made based on “Pay by Bandwidth” the next day, provided that the billing method remains unchanged after this change. When the settlement for the next day is made on the third day, “Pay by Traffic” will be used.
How to Change
- Log in to the CDN Console and click Overview on the left sidebar to enter the management page and click Change in the top-right corner.
- Change the original billing method Pay by Traffic to Pay by Bandwidth and click Confirm.
- After the billing method is changed to Pay by Bandwidth, your traffic package will not be used for deduction.
- You can reverse the change in the same steps.