Changing Billing Method
Last updated: 2020-01-19 15:16:11PDF
If you are a Tencent Cloud VIP customer, you can contact your Tencent Cloud sales rep for assistance to change your billing mode.
If you find the selected billing mode is not suitable for your business needs during use, you can change it according to Billing Instruction.
The billing mode used to calculate the generated consumption on the current day will be also used for settlement on the following day.
- If you switch from bill-by-bandwidth to bill-by-traffic when consumption has yet to occur, you will be charged with bill-by-traffic on the following day unless you switch the billing mode again.
- If consumption has already occurred when you switch, you will be charged with bill-by-bandwidth on the following day. You will be charged with bill-by-traffic on the third day when calculating the consumption on the second day, unless you switch the billing mode again.
How to change billing mode
- Log in to the CDN Console and click Overview on the left sidebar to enter the management page and click Change in the right.
- Change the original billing mode Bill-by-traffic to Bill-by-bandwidth and click Confirm.
- After the billing mode is changed to Bill-by-bandwidth, your traffic package will no longer be deducted.
- You can repeat the previous steps to cancel the switch.