Changing Billing Method
Last updated: 2019-12-02 15:26:11PDF
- If you are a Tencent Cloud VIP customer, you can contact your Tencent Cloud sales rep for assistance in changing your billing mode.
The billing mode can be changed as described in Billing Instruction.
The billing mode used to calculate the generated consumption on the current day will be also used for settlement on the following day.
- When users switch from Bill-by-Bandwidth to Bill-by-Traffic on the day itself, if consumption has yet to occur, they will be charged with Bill-by-Traffic on the following day unless they switch the billing method again;
- If consumption has already occurred that day, users will still be charged with Bill-by-Bandwidth the following day. Bill-by-Traffic will apply from the second day on, postpaid on the third day going forward, unless they switch the billing method again.
How to Change
- Log in to the CDN Console and click Overview on the left sidebar to enter the management page and click Change in the top-right corner.
- Change the original billing method Pay by Traffic to Pay by Bandwidth and click Confirm.
- After the billing method is changed to Pay by Bandwidth, your traffic package will not be used for deduction.
- You can reverse the change in the same steps.