Last updated: 2019-11-07 15:20:54PDF
- Bills by Instance are generated on the third day of each month, so there may be data delays. For real-time data, check Bill Details.
- The fees in Bill Details can be rounded to up to 8 decimal places. The fees displayed in Bill by Instance are rounded to 2 decimal places (i.e., in cents) and the same amount is deducted from your account. For more information.
Log in to the Tencent Cloud Console Billing Center and go to the "Bill Details" page to view Bills by Instance and Bill Details for the selected month. Bills are displayed by settlement cycle by default.
- You can filter bills by product (e.g., CDN), sub-product, project, region, billing mode, and transaction type.
- You can search for details by entering the instance ID or instance name.
- You can customize the displayed fields in the list.
- Click Bill Details in the Operations column to view the bill details of the resource.