Entire Network Status Monitoring
Last updated: 2019-09-26 10:13:50PDF
You can view the status of various ISPs across the entire network in the CDN Console. CDN keeps sending requests to monitor files at monitor points across regions and collects the response data of these requests to obtain corresponding latency and availability information.
Real-time Network Status Overview
- Log in to the CDN Console.
- Click Statistical Analysis > Network Monitoring on the left sidebar to enter the monitoring page.
- You can view the latency and availability of each region in real-time status overview of the entire network.
- Data of three major ISPs (China Mobile, China Unicom, and China Telecom) is displayed in the figure. Small and medium-sized ISPs are included when the average latency or availability is calculated.
- The real-time data in the figure is refreshed every minute.
Network Status Details
In Network Monitoring, you can query the historical latency and availability graphs of the specified region or ISP in the specified time period.
- Click Add a Query to create a query.
Time range: You can query the access statistics in the last 30 days with a maximum time span of 30 days.
- After selecting the query conditions, click Query to view the statistical curves of latency and availability.