- The IP ranges of VPCs and subnets cannot be modified after creation.
- For each subnet, Tencent Cloud reserves its first two IP addresses and the last IP address for the purpose of IP networking. For example, if the subnet CIDR is
172.16.0.0/24, then the IP addresses reserved by Tencent Cloud are
- When you add a CVM to a VPC, the system randomly assigns a private IP address to its instance within the specified subnet, and you can reassign the private IP address for each CVM after the CVMs are created.
- In a VPC , a CVM private IP corresponds to one public IP address.
- Classic network CVMs do not support interconnection with cloud resources in the auxiliary CIDR block.
- Currently, only Cloud Communication Network (CCN) supports passing the auxiliary CIDR block. This means services in the auxiliary CIDR block cannot communicate via VPN connection, Direct Connect, or peering connection.
|Number of VPCs per region for each account
|Number of subnets per VPC
|Number of auxiliary CIDR blocks per VPC
If you need to increase the quota, please submit a ticket to apply.