Improperly set security group rules (for example, those that do not restrict access to specified ports) can incur severe security risks. In this case, you can modify these security group rules in a security group to ensure the network security of CVM instances. This document describes how to modify security group rules.
You have created a security group and added security group rules to the group.
For information on how to create a security group and add security group rules, see Adding Security Group Rules.
- Log in to CVM Console.
- In the left sidebar, click Security Group to enter the security group management page.
- On the security group management page, choose Region, and locate the row of the security group whose rules are to be modified.
- In the operation column, click Modify Rules to enter the security group rule page.
- On the security group rule page, click the Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules tab based on the direction (inbound or outbound) of the security group rules to be modified.
- Locate the security group rule that you want to modify and click Edit in the operation column to modify it.