Removing from a Security Group
Last updated: 2020-04-02 16:58:59PDF
You can remove CVM instances from a security group based on your business needs.
The CVM instance to be removed has joined two or more security groups.
- Log in to CVM Console.
- In the left sidebar, click Security Group to enter the security group management page.
- On the security group management page, choose Region, and locate the row of the security group from which you want to remove instances.
- In the operation column, click Manage instances to enter the Associate with Instance page.
- On the Associate with Instance page, select the instance to be removed and click Remove from security group.
- In the window that appears, click OK.