Deleting a Security Group Rule
Last updated: 2020-04-02 16:59:08
If you no longer need a security group rule, you can delete it.
- You have created a security group and added security group rules to the group.
For information on how to create a security group and add security group rules, see Adding Security Group Rules.
- You have confirmed that your CVM instance does not need to permit or forbid Internet access or private network access.
- Log in to CVM Console.
- In the left sidebar, click Security Group to enter the security group management page.
- On the security group management page, choose Region, and locate the row of the security group whose rules are to be deleted.
- In the operation column, click Modify Rules to enter the security group rule page.
- On the security group rule page, click the Inbound Rules or Outbound Rules tab based on the direction (inbound or outbound) of the security group rules to be deleted.
- Locate the security group rule that you want to delete and click Delete.
- In the pop-up window, click OK.