You can bind one or multiple security groups to a CVM instance. If a CVM instance is bound with multiple security groups, the security groups are executed based on the priority level (such as 1 and 2). You can adjust the priority of security groups as described below.
The CVM instance is bound to two or more security groups.
- Log into the CVM Console.
- In the instance management page, click the ID of the CVM instance to go to the details page.
- Select the Security Groups tab to go to the security group management page.
- In the Bound Security Groups section on the right, click Order. Select on the right of the security group, and drag up and down to adjust the priority of the security group. The higher the position, the higher the priority level.
- After completing the adjustment, click Save.