You can delete the subnets that are no longer in use and do not have any associated resources.
- The available IPs in the subnet to be deleted are not in use.
- There are no resources associated with the subnet, such as CVM, TencentDB etc.
- Log in to the VPC console.
- Click Subnet on the left sidebar to go to the management page.
- At the top of the list, select the region and VPC that the subnet to be deleted belongs to.
- In the list, select the subnet to delete, click Delete in the Operation column, and click OK.