Last updated: 2022-05-06 18:05:00
- The occupation of an HAVIP can be declared by the backend CVM, but you cannot manually bind HAVIPs to a specified server in the console (the experience is consistent with that of a traditional physical machine.)
- The backend RS but not the HAVIP determines whether to migrate based on the configuration file negotiation.
- Only VPC instances are supported, and the basic network is not supported.
- Heartbeat detection must be done by an application on the CVM, but not by the HAVIP, which serves only as a floating IP address declared by ARP (the experience is consistent with that of a traditional physical machine.)
- The HAVIP unbound to a CVM cannot be published to the CCN. Please retry after binding it to a CVM. For more information, see Remarks.
|Default HAVIP quota in each VPC