This document describes how to upload videos through the VOD console, including local upload and video pull.
- Formats such as WMV, RM, MOV, MPEG, MP4, 3GP, FLV, AVI, and RMVB are supported.
- During upload, you can switch to another page of the VOD Console, but do not close the browser to access the console of another product; otherwise, the upload will be interrupted.
- Web upload supports checkpoint restart and queuing upload in Chrome. Web upload is supported in Chrome and Internet Explorer 10 or higher.
Log in to the VOD console and select Media Assets > Video Management. The "Uploaded" page is displayed.
Click Upload Video.
Select Local Upload to upload a local file to the console. Click Select Video to select a local video file or drag and drop the file into the upload area.
In the upload list, you can check the filename and size of a selected video, modify its name and category, or delete it.
You can choose whether to process the uploaded video.
|Processing Type||Transcoding/Audit/Task Flow Template||Watermark Template||Video Cover|
|Transcoding||If Transcoding is selected as the processing type, this parameter is "Transcoding Template"
||Select whether to use the first frame as the video cover|
|Video audit||If Video Audit is selected as the processing type, this parameter is "Audit Template": select an existing audit template||-||-|
|Task flow||If Task Flow is selected as the processing type, this parameter is "Task Flow Template": select an existing task flow template||-||-|
Click Upload to start uploading the video.
It takes several minutes to upload a video. You can view the upload progress in Video Management > Uploading. After videos are successfully uploaded, you can view and manage all of them in Video Management > Uploaded.
With the batch pull feature, you can upload a TXT or CSV list, and VOD will directly parse the files in the list into the video pull list.
You need to fill in the TXT or CSV file in the specified format, which can be viewed by downloading the Sample File. The columns are as detailed below:
|Column 1||Column 2||Column 3|
|Video Resource URL||Video Name||Video Cover URL|
- The columns are video resource URL, video name, and video cover URL, respectively. Please fill in the columns in sequence.
- After the list is parsed, please check whether there are any errors and upload after confirmation.