After you activate VOD, you can add and resolve a custom domain name in the VOD Console.
- You have activated VOD.
- To add a custom domain name in Mainland China, you need to obtain an ICP filing.
Adding a Domain Name
- Log in to the VOD Console and click Distribution and Playback > Domain Names on the left sidebar.
- Click Add Domain Name. In the pop-up dialog box and click OK.
- It takes several minutes to add the domain name. After the domain name is added, you can view its status, CNAME, and domain name type.
- Up to 20 domain names can be added to a Tencent Cloud account.