VOD provides the basic player and superplayer for different scenarios.
- In short video playback scenarios (such as short videos on UGSV social media, ecommerce platforms, and WeChat Official Account), you can integrate the basic player SDK as instructed here.
- In long video playback and encrypted video playback scenarios (such as video social media, online education websites, and online TV platforms), you can integrate the superplayer SDK as instructed below:
The superplayer SDK has a wide variety of playback features, including:
- The brightness, volume level, and progress can be adjusted through gestures.
- Different resolutions can be switched between manually, and the resolution can also be adaptive to the network bandwidth.
- Different playback speeds can be specified, and mirroring and hardware acceleration can be enabled.
- Timestamp information can be added to the progress bar, and corresponding thumbnails can be displayed for preview.
For all features, please see VOD Superplayer - Feature List.
To help you quickly integrate the superplayer of VOD, we provide a superplayer integration guide to describe the integration steps by way of demos.