Creating a Message Recipient
Last updated: 2020-01-10 14:19:07PDF
This document describes how to create a message recipient. A message recipient is a type of sub-accounts that cannot log in to the Tencent Cloud console or access the console programmatically. It can only receive messages through the contact method configured by the root account.
- Log in to the CAM Console and select User > User List in the left sidebar.
- On the User List page, click Create User.
- Click Create a custom user.
- On the User Type page, click Receive messages only.
- Enter a username, notes, a mobile phone number, and an email address. The notes are optional.
- Click Done to complete the creation.