Creating User Groups
Last updated: 2020-02-25 16:40:26PDF
This document describes how to create a new user group and associate a policy with the group. Users in a user group can manage the resources of the root account within the scope of the group's permissions.
Creating a user group
- Log in to the CAM console and go to User Groups Management page.
- Click Create a User Group .
- Enter the user group name and notes if any. The user group name is required.
You can search for user groups on the User Groups Page by their names or notes made.
- Click Next To associate policies with the user group.
- Select the policy which you want to associate with this user group. You can select more than one.
- Click Next To go to the Review Page。
- Review the settings selected for the user group. Make any changes if needed.
- When you confirm that there are no errors, click Complete To complete the user group creation.