Resetting Login Passwords for Sub-Users
Last updated: 2019-11-28 18:14:31PDF
This document describes how to modify the passwords of sub-users. After modification, the sub-user can use the new password to log in and manage resources under the root account.
- Go to the User List page and locate the sub-user whose password you want to modify. Click on the username to go to the user details page.
- Go to Security > Access Security > Console Login Management and click Manage. See the following image for reference:
- A Console Access window will pops up. You can set reset the current user’s password here. See the following image for reference:
- If your current sub-user needs to access Tencent Cloud by logging in to the console, select Enable for Console Access.
- If you need to set a new password for the sub-user, you can do so in two ways:
- If you select Auto-generate Password in Access Password, the system will automatically generate a console login password. You can copy and save it. If needed, you can click Download.csv to save the password.
- If you select Customize Password in Access Password, enter the password you want to set for this sub-user’s console login password.
- If you want the current user to reset their own password, you can select Enforce Password Reset. The sub-user will be required to reset their console login password the next time they log in.