Setting Message Recipient User Groups
Last updated: 2019-11-28 18:06:35PDF
This document describes how to add or remove message recipients from user groups to have them receive or stop receiving message notifications.
Log in to the CAM console and go to the User List management page.
Adding Message Recipients to User Groups
You can add a message recipient to the user group and the message recipient will receive all notifications set for the group.
- In the User List management page, locate the message recipient that you want to add to the user group.
- Click More > Add to Group in the operations column.
- In the Add to Group window that pops up, select the user group you want to add the recipient to.
- Click OK to complete adding the user to the group.
Removing Message Recipients from User Groups
You can stop a message recipient from receiving message notifications set for a user group by removing the message recipient from the user group.
- In the User List management page, locate the message recipient that you want to remove from the group.
- Click the name of the message recipient to go to the user details page.
- In the user details page, go to Group and find the group that you want to remove the message recipient from.
- Click Remove from Group on the operations column on the right side. Click OK in the confirmation window that pops up to complete the removal of the message recipient from the user group.