This document describes how to add/remove a message recipient to/from a user group to have them receive or stop receiving message notifications.
Log in to the CAM Console and enter the User List management page.
Adding message recipients to user groups
You can add a message recipient to a user group, and the message recipient will receive all notifications set for the group.
- On the user list management page, locate the message recipient that you want to add to the user group.
- Click More > Add to Group in the "Operation" column.
- In the "Add to Group" window that pops up, select the user group you want to add the recipient to.
- Click OK to add the user to the group.
Removing message recipients from user groups
You can remove a message recipient from a user group so that the recipient will no longer receive message notifications set for the group.
- On the user list management page, locate the message recipient that you want to remove from the group.
- Click the name of the message recipient to enter the user details page.
- Go to Group and locate the target group.
- Click Remove from Group > OK in the "Operation" column on the right to remove the message recipient from the user group.