This document describes how to quickly create a sub-user with AdministratorAccess permission, which allows the sub-user to manage all users and their permissions, financial information, and Tencent Cloud service assets under your Tencent Cloud account.
You have logged in to the root account or a sub-account associated with the QcloudCamFullAccess policy and entered the user list management page in the console.
- On the user list management page, click Create User.
- On the user creation page, click Quick Create (Recommended).
- Enter the username in "User Information" and use the default values for other options.
Click Add User to create up to 10 users at a time.
- For "Password resetting required", select whether the sub-user needs to reset the password upon next login as needed.
- Click Create User to enter the page prompting that the user is successfully created.
- You can get the sub-user information in the following two methods:
- Click Send to and enter your email address, and the information of the new sub-user will be sent to the specified email address.
- Click Copy and paste to a local file to save the information.