This document describes how to quickly create a sub-user with the admin permissions in the CAM console with the root account. This admin account can manage all users and their permissions, financial information, and Tencent Cloud service assets under your Tencent Cloud account.
- Log in to the CAM console and select User > User List on the left sidebar.
- On the user list page, click Create User. Then, on the user creation page, click Quick User Creation to enter the quick user creation page.
- On the quick user creation page, follow the prompts to set the user information and specify whether to reset the password.
- The sub-user created in this way has the admin permissions by default (that is, it is bound to the
- You can modify the user information by clicking the icon. If the bound policy is not
AdministratorAccess, the newly created sub-user does not have the admin permissions.
- For more information on user permissions, please see documents related to policy.
- Click Create User. You will be redirected to the page prompting that the user is successfully created, and you can get the sub-user information in the following two methods:
- Click Copy to directly get and copy the login information of the sub-user.
- Click Send, enter the email address, and the system will send the complete sub-user information to the specified email address.
- At this point, user creation has been completed, and the newly created user will be displayed in the user list.