Help & DocumentationCloud Access ManagementUser GuideIdentity ManagementRole ManagementModifying a Role
Modifying a Role
Last updated: 2019-05-10 09:53:59PDF
Editing Policy Associated With a Role
- Log in to the CAM console and go to Role Management.
- On the role list, click the name of the role you want to modify to enter the role's detail page.
- On the detail page, select Authorized Policies. Click Associate Policies. Select the policy you want to attach to the role on the list, and then click OK.
Editing Role Entity
- Log in to the CAM console and go to the Role Management.
- On the role list , click the name of the role you want to modify to enter the role's details page.
- In the detail page, select Role Entities, and then click Edit Role Entity.
- To modify the account: Click Add Account to add an account (only primary accounts are allowed) as the role entity or delete the account label to remove it from role entities.
- To modify service: Select a product/service as the role entity, or de-select the product/service to remove it from role entities.