Last updated: 2020-02-26 15:07:43PDF
TencentDB for Redis supports automatic and manual backups.
Daily automatic backup is supported for instances in the following steps:
- Log in to the Redis Console And click an instance name in the instance list to enter the instance details page.
- select Backup and Restore > Auto Backup Settings And click Edit .
- Set the time period for the backup to start and click Save .
All options are selected for Backup Cycle by default and cannot be modified.
- The backup will start in the specified time period. During a backup task, you can view its status in the Task Center. After it is completed, you can view the generated backup in Backup and Restore .
Backup start may be delayed if affected by relevant processes.
On the instance details page, click Manual Backup In the top-right corner, edit the remarks, and click OK .
Currently, you can only download backup files in Redis Standard Edition.
- On the instance management page, select the "Backup and Restore" page, and click "download" in the operation column.
- In the pop-up window, copy the download address or click Download To download the backup file. Cross-AZ download is not supported.
The private network address and local download address are valid for 12 hours. Please generate new ones after their expiration.