Last updated: 2019-09-09 12:19:41PDF
TencentDB for Redis supports automatic and manual backups.
Daily automatic backup is supported for instances in the following steps:
- Log in to the Redis Console and click an instance name in the instance list to enter the instance details page.
- Select Backup and Restore > Auto Backup Settings and click Edit.
- Set the time period for the backup to start and click Save.
All options are selected for Backup Cycle by default and cannot be modified.
- The backup will start in the specified time period. During a backup task, you can view its status in the Task Center. After it is completed, you can view the generated backup in Backup and Restore.
Backup start may be delayed if affected by relevant processes.
On the instance details page, click Manual Backup in the top-right corner, edit the remarks, and click OK.
Download a Backup
Currently, you can only download backup files in Redis Standard Edition.
- On the instance details page, select Backup and Restore, and click Download in the Operation column.
- In the pop-up window, copy the private network address or click Download to download the backup file. Cross-AZ download is not supported.
The private network address and local download address are valid for 12 hours. Please generate new ones after their expiration.