Last updated: 2019-07-26 17:35:16PDF
May 17, 2019
Added EMR v2.1.0 and upgraded main components.
Added the support for Kerberos secure clusters.
- Optimized the monitoring metrics for the server, HDFS, Yarn, and HBase.
- Optimized the console style for an improved interactive experience.
- Optimized the CVM and TencentDB naming with the EMR cluster serial number for easier locating of the cluster information.
May 7, 2019
Changed the public IP address for a master node to optional.
Made the number of common nodes adjustable as needed.
March 29, 2019
Added the support for the I3 model in Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou regions. This model is a CVM whitelist model, and you can purchase it only if you are in the I3 model whitelist.
Made purchase available in Silicon Valley.
March 4, 2019
- Added the support for router nodes which are mainly used to relieve the load of master nodes and as task submitters.
- Added the support for node configuration adjustment (to a higher configuration).
January 15, 2019
Added the support for adding new components to existing clusters.