Cluster overview displays a summary of cluster operation status, where you can view the cluster operation status, core service metrics, core node metrics, and top 10 nodes.
- Log in to the EMR Console, select Cluster List, and click the ID/Name of the target cluster to enter the cluster details page.
- Select Cluster Monitoring > Cluster Overview on the cluster details page to view the overall conditions of the cluster. The Cluster Overview page provides four monitoring views at the cluster level, namely, overall conditions, key cluster metrics, cluster deployment status, and top 10 nodes.
- In Overall Conditions, you can view the cluster status, number of components and nodes, and metadatabase.
- Key Cluster Metrics displays the total utilization of HDFS, YARN, CPU, memory, and disk as well as total network traffic of the current cluster. You can click View Trend in the top-right corner of each metric and select a desired time period to view the corresponding usage trend.
- Cluster Deployment Status displays exceptional, missing, and invalid processes deployed on nodes and the number of nodes in the current cluster, so that you can correct the configuration accordingly.
- In Top 10 Nodes, you can view the trend of node loads in the current cluster under key metrics. You can also compare multiple nodes with the load trends under the same metric.