- For pay-as-you-go EMR clusters, when your account balance is in negative, we will notify your Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators through email and SMS.
When your account balance falls below zero, the pay-as-you-go EMR cluster can be used and fees will be deducted for 24 more hours. After 24 hours, the cluster will be isolated and moved to the recycle bin and become unavailable, and we will also stop billing you for service.
- If you top up your account within 24 hours to a positive balance, the billing will continue, and the cluster will be automatically recovered.
- If your account balance remains negative for 24 hours, the cluster cannot be recovered.
- If your account balance remains negative for 7 days, your pay-as-you-go cluster will be terminated, and all data in it will be cleared and cannot be recovered.
- When you no longer need to use pay-as-you-go clusters, please terminate them as soon as possible to avoid further fee deductions.
- After a cluster is terminated, the data in it will be cleared and cannot be recovered.
- Since your actual resource consumption may change over time, some balance alerts may be inaccurate.