Last updated: 2019-11-13 16:03:12PDF
This document describes how to adjust the instance configuration in the EMR Console.
- Log in to the EMR Console and select Cloud Hardware Management in the left sidebar.
- Select the instance to be adjusted based on your business needs and node type and click Adjust configuration in the Action column.
- On the configuration adjustment page, confirm the relevant information, read carefully the Notes, and select I have read and understand the notes and agree to the operation.
- Select the target configuration.
- After confirming the cost, click Start Adjustment to adjust the configuration.