How do I import a local SQL file into a TencentDB for MySQL instance?
Only two-node and three-node TencentDB for MySQL instances support importing SQL files.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MySQL console and click an instance ID to enter the management page.
- Select Manage Database > Database List > Data Import. Select the file to be imported and the target database and click OK to import the data.
- To avoid database unavailability caused by corruption of system tables, do not import data from system tables such as the
- Only incremental import is supported. If there is obsolete data in the database, clear the data before the importing operation.
- A single file does not exceed 10 GB. The file name only allows letters, numbers, and underscores.
For more information, see Importing SQL Files.
How do I export data from a database?
- To export backup data, click an instance ID in the console to enter the management page and select the Backup and Restoration tab for download.
- To export real-time data, you can purchase a read-only instance, connect to it, and then use mysqldump to get real-time data.
What is the fastest way to migrate a 7 GB database to a TencentDB for MySQL instance?
We recommend that you connect the database to be migrated using the data migration feature for data sync.
How do I sync real-time data in two instances with an intra-city active-active solution?
You can purchase disaster recovery instances in the console.