TencentDB for MySQL supports importing SQL files in the console. This feature allows you to execute SQL statements in the selected database. You can also use this feature to create databases/tables and change table structure so as to initialize or modify the instance.
Only two-node and three-node TencentDB for MySQL instances support importing SQL files.
- To avoid database unavailability caused by corruption of system tables, please do not import data from system tables such as the
- Only incremental import is supported. If there is obsolete data in the database, clear the data before the importing operation.
- A single SQL file to be imported cannot exceed 2 GB. The filename can only contain letters, digits, and underscores.
- Uploaded files are valid for 14 days and will be automatically deleted after expiration.
- The import cannot be rolled back. Please confirm the import information.
- If you forgot the password, please reset it as instructed in Resetting Password.