TencentDB for MySQL supports importing SQL files via the console, allowing you to execute SQL statements in the selected database. You can also use this feature to create databases/tables and change table structures to initialize or modify the instance.
High-availability edition and finance edition of TencentDB for MySQL instances support importing SQL files.
- To avoid database unavailability caused by corruption of system tables, do not import data from system tables such as the
- Only incremental import is supported. If there is obsolete data in the database, clear the data before the importing operation.
- A single file does not exceed 2 GB. The file name only allows letters, numbers, and underlines.
- Uploaded files are valid for 14 days and will be automatically deleted after expiration.
- The import cannot be rolled back. Please confirm the import information.
- If you forgot the password, please reset it as instructed in Resetting Password.