Tencent Cloud supports classic network and VPC, which are capable of offering a diversity of smooth services. On this basis, we provide more flexible services as shown below to help you manage network connectivity with ease.
- Network switch
- Switch from classic network to VPC: a single TencentDB instance can be switched from classic network to VPC.
- Switch from VPC A to VPC B: a single TencentDB instance can be switched from VPC A to VPC B.
- Custom IP
- Switching the network may cause the change of instance's private IP. The original IP will become invalid after 24 hours by default. Please modify the instance IP on the client promptly. If the repossession time for the old IP address is set to 0 hours, the old IP address will be repossessed immediately after the network switch.
- You can only select VPC and subnet in the region and AZ of the instance.
- The switch from classic network to VPC is irreversible. After the switch to a VPC, the TencentDB instance cannot communicate with Tencent Cloud services in another VPC or classic network.
- Instances where the data replication mode is strong sync replication do not support the above-mentioned switches.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MySQL Console. In the instance list, click the instance name or Manage in the "Operation" column to enter the instance details page.
- According to the type of network switch, click Switch to VPC or Change Network after "Network" in the basic instance information section.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select a VPC and corresponding subnet and click OK.
- If there is no IP address specified, one will be automatically assigned by the system.
- You are recommended to select the VPC where the CVM instance resides; otherwise, the CVM instance will not be able to access TencentDB for MySQL over the private network, unless a peering connection or a CCN instance is created between the two VPCs.
- Switch from classic network to VPC
- Switch from VPC A to VPC B
- Return to the instance details page where you can view the network of the instance.