TencentDB for MySQL supports three types of architectures: single-node, two-node, and three-node. This document describes the two-node architecture.
- Two-node instances adopt a highly available one-source-one-replica architecture and support real-time hot backup, automatic detection of failure, and automatic failover.
- Two-node instances support two resource isolation policies: general and dedicated. For more information, please see Resource Isolation Policy.
Ideal for industries such as gaming, internet, IoT, retail, e-commerce, logistics, insurance, and securities.
- Offers two source/replica replication modes: async (default) and semi-sync. The replication mode can be changed on the Instance Details tab in the console.
- Supports a complete set of features including read-only replicas, disaster recovery instances, security groups, data migration, and multi-AZ deployment. For more information, see Strengths.
- Achieves a high availability of up to 99.95%. For more information, see TencentDB Service Level Agreement (New Version).
- Deploys data nodes on powerful hardware devices and uses local NVMe SSD disks as underlying storage with an IOPS of up to 240,000 (this value is the test result with MySQL's default page size of 16 KB and for your reference only. The actual value is subject to the specific configuration, page size, and business load).
Basic Framework Diagram