Last updated: 2020-03-17 17:58:38PDF
Besides the default root account created by the system, you can create other business accounts in the TencentDB for MySQL Console based on your actual business needs.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MySQL Console.
- In the instance list, select the instance for which to create an account and click the instance name or Manage in the Operation column to enter the instance management page.
- Select Database Management > Account Management and click Create Account.
- In the pop-up dialog box, enter the account name, server, password, and confirm password and click OK.
- The database account name can contain 1-16 letters, digits, and underscores (_) and must begin with a letter and end with a letter or digit.
- The server address authorized to the database account can be an IP and contain "%". Multiple severs should be separated by ";", ",", "|", line breaks, or spaces.
- The password must contain 8-64 characters in at least two of the following character types: letters, digits, and special characters (_+-&=!@#$%^*()).
- After successful creation, the database account can be managed in the database account list of the current instance.
|CreateAccounts||Creates A TencentDB account|