TencentDB will not alter any of your data. Data corrupted due to personal reasons can be recovered through rollback in a self-service manner. A rollback feature is provided to roll back databases or tables in Tencent Cloud based on data backup and log backup (binlog), and real-time data rollback is supported.
By re-constructing periodical images and real-time transactions, the TencentDB rollback tool can roll back a database or table to the specified point in time where the time slices of all data are guaranteed to be identical. A new database or table will be generated in the original instance by the rollback operation, and during the process, the original database or table can be accessed normally. Upon the completion of rollback, you can see both the new and original databases/tables.
- If rollback is to be performed on only one instance, you can also go to the instance management page and click Rollback in the top-right corner.
- Up to 5 rollback tasks can be initiated at a time under the same
- Only tables whose name contains digits, letters, underscores, or their combinations can be rolled back, while those whose name contains special characters are not supported.
- In the rollback mode with a specified table, a maximum of 500 databases or tables in the same instance can be rolled back at a time.
- If the table to be rolled back has been dropped, you need to log in to the TencentDB instance and create a table first before performing rollback in the console.
- If the cold backup before rollback does not contain the table, rollback will fail.
- If the rollback involves composite operations on other database tables during the trace of binlogs, the SQL statement may fail.
- If the rollback involves foreign keys and other constraints of the table during the trace of binlogs, the SQL statements may fail.
- Each instance can be set with only one rollback time.
- If you choose to set a batch rollback time, all tables will be rolled back at the specified time.
- If you choose to set a single-table rollback time, tables will be rolled back at their respective rollback time.
- The table name after rollback can contain up to 64-bit letters, digits, decimal points (.), dashes (-), underscores (_), and $.