You can manage the permissions of existing database accounts in the TencentDB for MySQL console. Specifically, you can grant or remove database accounts global as well as object-level permissions.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MySQL console. In the instance list, click the instance ID or Manage in the Operation column to access the instance management page.
- Select the Database Management > Account Management tab, find the account for which to modify the permissions, and click Modify Permissions.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select or deselect permissions and click OK to complete the modification.
- Global Privileges: grant global permissions to all databases in the instance.
- Object Level Privileges: grant permissions to certain databases in the instance.