You can manage the permission of existing database accounts in the TencentDB for MySQL Console. Specifically, you can grant database accounts global or object-level privileges and cancel such privileges.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MySQL Console. In the instance list, click an instance name or Manage in the "Operation" column to enter the instance management page.
- Select the Database Management > Manage Account tab, find the account for which to modify the permission, and click More > Modify Permissions.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select or deselect the permission and click OK to complete the modification.
- Global Privileges: grants full permission to all databases in the instance.
- Object Level Privilege: grants permission to certain databases in the instance.