TencentDB for MySQL supports assigning instances to different projects for management. Notes for assignment are listed below:
- Read-only instances and disaster recovery instances are the associated instances of the source instance and should be in the same project as the source instance.
- Assigning and moving database instances across projects will not affect the services provided by the instances.
- Users need to specify projects to which the instances belong when purchasing them. The default project is "Default Project".
- Assigned instances can be reassigned to other projects through the Assign to Project feature.
- Log in to the MySQL Console, select an instance, and click More > Assign to Project at the top of the instance list.
- In the pop-up dialog box, select a project and click OK.