Last updated: 2020-04-03 15:13:04PDF
The watermarking feature is disabled by default for LVB push. If you want to set or modify it, you can do so in the watermarking configuration. Then, associate a specified domain name in Domain Management.
- You have logged in to the LVB Console.
- You have added a push domain name.
- Go to Domain Management, click the push domain to be configured or Manage to enter the Domain Management page.
- Select Template Configuration to view the Watermark Configuration tab.
- Click Edit to select a watermarking configuration which specifies the corresponding watermarking template for the playback address under the domain name.
- Click Save.
The template configuration will take effect in about 5–10 minutes. For more information on how to configure a watermark template, please see Watermark Configuration.
To unbind the watermarking configuration from the domain name, click Edit in Template Configuration, deselect the corresponding template, and click Save.