To use LVB, you should have at least two domain names, one as the push domain name, and the other as the playback domain name. Push and playback cannot use the same domain name.
- You should apply for ICP filing for your domain names according to the regulations of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) of China. The application process takes several business days to complete, so you are recommended to start an application in advance. For more information, please see Domain Name ICP Filing and Configuration.
- The time needed to complete an ICP filing application depends on your domain name service provider. If you have received a notification from MIIT that your domain name has been filed on record, please wait for 1 to 24 hours. After your domain name can be found on MIIT's ICP filing query website, it can be added to the LVB Console.
- A new ICP filing can be synced to Tencent Cloud servers in one business day; therefore, a newly filed domain name may appear to be not filed when it is added.
- The domain name can be up to29 bits in length and cannot contain uppercase letters.
- After your own domain names are added successfully, you can click the domain name to be modified or Manage on the right in the domain management list to enter the domain name details page, select Advanced Configuration to view the Region Configuration tab, click Edit to enter the region configuration modification page, select a new acceleration region, and click Save.
Once your domain name is added, the system will automatically assign it a CNAME domain name (suffixed with
.liveplay.myqcloud.com), which cannot be accessed directly before you complete the CNAME configuration at your domain name service provider. After the configuration takes effect, LVB can be used properly. For detailed directions, please see CNAME Configuration.
If you need to manage it, please see Domain Management.