Last updated: 2020-05-14 11:11:37PDF
This document describes how to create a callback configuration template in the LVB Console and configure the callback under a push domain name.
- After the template is successfully created, you need to associate the callback configuration with the corresponding push domain name. The association will take effect in about 5–10 minutes.
- You can also create callback templates for live channels through the API.
- For more information on LVB callback protocol, please see Event Message Notification Protocol.
- For LVB callback parameters and samples, please see Event Message Notification Parameter Description.
Creating Callback Template
- Log in to the LVB Console.
- Select Feature Template > Callback Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Click + to create a callback template. Enter the callback information in the callback settings pop-up window and click Save.
The callback key is a user-defined string of up to 32 uppercase and lowercase letters and digits. For instructions, please see Event Message Notification.
Associating Domain Name with Template
After creating the callback template, you need to associate it in the following steps:
- Go to Domain Management, select the push domain name to be configured, and click Manage on the right.
- Enter the domain name details page and select Template Configuration.
- Click Edit on the right on the Callback Configuration tab, select the created callback template, and click Save.
To unbind the callback configuration from the domain name, click Edit in Template Configuration > Callback Configuration, deselect the corresponding template, and click Save.
The callback templates are managed at the domain name level in the console, and rules created by APIs cannot be canceled there for the time being. If you associated a specified stream through the APIs related to callback and want to disassociate them, you need to call the callback template deletion API to do so.