To use content delivery, acceleration, and playback services for your playback domain name in a different region, you can select the required acceleration region for the domain name.
- You have logged in to the CSS console.
- You have added a playback domain name.
After adding a domain name and selecting playback domain as its type, select an acceleration region, such as Chinese mainland, and click Confirm.
- CSS pricing differs in and outside Chinese mainland. For details, please see Pricing Overview.
- The playback URL cannot be used in a non-accelerated region.
- Switching the region will invalidate the bandwidth cap configuration, so you will need to configure it again.
- Go to Domain Management and click the playback domain name to be configured or Manage on the right to go to the domain details page.
- In Advanced Configuration, view the Region Configuration tab.
- Click Edit to switch between Chinese mainland, Global, and Outside Chinese mainland.
- Click Save.