Last updated: 2020-02-17 12:26:53PDF
LVB and Push disable the recording feature by default. If you need to set or modify the recording feature, you can set it in the recording configuration, and then transfer Associate to the specified Push domain name in the domain name management. After the domain name of Associate and Playback is configured for recording, recording is enabled for all LVB streams under the domain name.
- Logged in Cloud LVB console .
- Added Push Domain .
- The recorded video file is saved to VOD Console. After enabling the recording feature, make sure that the Cloud Video on-demand service is in normal use. Cloud Video on-demand service suspension caused by Enable or account in arrears will affect LVB's inability to record, and no recording files and recording cost will be generated during this period.
- It is recommended to serve Enable and Video on-demand in advance, and you can choose and purchase Video on-demand related resource packages in advance to avoid the suspension of Video on-demand 's business in arrears. For more information, please see Video on-demand Getting Started .
- Enter [domain name Management] , click the one you want to configure Push Domain Or the corresponding "Management" goes into domain name management.
- Select template configuration to view the recording configuration tag.
- Click "Edit" in the recording configuration tab, select a different recording configuration template, and specify the corresponding recording template for Playback's address under the domain name.
- Click "Save".
The template takes effect in about 5-10 minutes after the template is configured. For more information on the configuration of the recording template, please see Recording Configuration .
If you need Unbind to record the configuration, in "template configuration", click "Edit", uncheck the corresponding template, and then click "Save" to uncheck the template and domain name Associate.
Recording file acquisition
After the recording file is generated, it is automatically stored in the cloud Video on-demand system. You can obtain the recording file in the following ways:
Cloud Video on-demand console
Log in to the Cloud Video on-demand console and enter [media assets Management] You can browse all recorded files.
Record event notification
Set the recording callback address through the console or API call. After the recording file is generated, it will be notified to the callback address in the form of a message. After receiving the message, you can record it according to Callback the content of Protocol Conduct business processing.
The event notification is an efficient, reliable, and real-time mechanism, so it is recommended to use the callback method to get recording files.
Cloud Video on-demand API query
For specific use, please refer to Cloud VOD API Documentation:
- Query the recorded file API SearchMedia according to LVB stream name and time range.
- Obtain the video information API DescribeVodPlayInfo according to the video name prefix.