Tencent Cloud provides a web push feature which can quickly generate push addresses and test push online.
- You have logged in to the LVB Console.
- Your device has a camera installed and its browser supports the Flash plugin to call the camera permission.
- Log in to the LVB Console and select Auxiliary Tools > Web Push.
- Perform the following settings on the web push page:
- Select a push domain name.
- Enter a custom
StreamName, such as
- Select an expiration time, such as
AppName which is the address path used to differentiate multiple applications under the same domain name and is
live by default.
- Click Start Push and grant the camera permission to start the push.
- If you have already added a playback domain name in Domain Management, you can view the generated corresponding playback address below, which consists of the following four parts:
RTMP, FLV, and HLS protocols are supported. You can click the QR code after the address and scan it with the Lite Demo to view the address: