This document guides you through the process of removing a node from a cluster.
- A pay-as-you-go node can be retained or terminated as needed, but if it is not terminated, fees will continue to be incurred.
- Keep in mind that if a node is removed from and then added back to the cluster, the system will be reinstalled.
- Log in to the TKE console and select Clusters in the left sidebar.
- In the Cluster Management list page, click the ID/name of the cluster of the node to be removed to go to the details page.
- On the left sidebar, select Node Management > Node to go to the Node List page.
- In the node list, select the row of the node to be removed and click Remove.
- When the "Are you sure you want to remove the following nodes?" window pops up, click OK to complete the removal.