Removing a Node
Last updated: 2019-09-24 15:11:38PDF
This document guides you through the process of removing a node from a cluster.
- A pay-as-you-go node can be retained or terminated as you wish, but if it is not terminated, fees will continue to be incurred.
- Keep in mind that if a node is removed from and then added back to the cluster, the system will be reinstalled.
- Log in to the TKE console.
- In the left sidebar, click Clusters to go to the cluster management page.
- Click the ID/name of the cluster where node needs to be removed to enter the cluster management page. See the figure below:
- In the left sidebar, select "Node Management" > "Nodes" to go to the "Node list" page.
- In the node list, select the row of the node to be removed and click Remove.
- When the "Are you sure you want to remove the following nodes?" window pops up, click OK to complete the removal.