Operating Remote Terminal
Last updated: 2020-01-02 10:18:23PDF
Logging Into Container via Remote Terminal
- Log in to Tencent Cloud TKE console.
- Click Cluster in the left sidebar, and click the cluster ID (cls-xxx) to enter the cluster details page.
- Select Node Management > Node
- Click the node ID to enter the Pod Management page. Click Remote Login to log into the remote terminal.
Executing Commands on a Container Without Shell
- Enter Remote Terminal
- Enter commands you want to execute and click Enter
Enter Remote Terminal
Click File Assistant from the bottom right corner and Select Upload or Download
- Uploading: Specify the directory of the file you want to upload
- Downloading: Enter the path of the file you want to download