Operating Remote Terminal
Last updated: 2020-02-24 19:38:58PDF
Logging Into Container via Remote Terminal
- Log in to Tencent Cloud TKE console.
- On the Cluster Management page, click Cluster ID (cls-xxx) to enter the cluster details page.
- On the cluster details page, select * * Node Management * *-> * * Node * * in Left sidebar.
- On the Node list page, click the node ID, to enter the Pod management page.
- Click "remote login" to the right of the line where the instance is located, and log in to the remote terminal.
Remote login is not supported for containers that meet any of the following criteria:
- The namespace is kube-system.
- There is no built-in bash in container Image.
Executing Commands on a Container Without Shell
- Enter Remote Terminal
- Enter commands you want to execute and click Enter
Enter Remote Terminal
Click File Assistant from the bottom right corner and Select Upload or Download
- Uploading: Specify the directory of the file you want to upload
- Downloading: Enter the path of the file you want to download