Other resource management
Last updated: 2020-02-14 15:46:38PDF
This document describes the management of other Kubernetes resources, such as namespaces, configuration, storage, etc., through the Tencent Cloud TKE console.
An elastic cluster with a status of "running" has been created. For more information, see This API creates a Cluster .
- Log in to the TKE console and select [in Left sidebar] Elastic cluster ].
- On the "Elastic clusters" list page, select the cluster ID that you want to operate.
- On the cluster management page, you can refer to the following documents for other resource management:
- For the operation and management of namespaces, please refer to Namespace .
- For the operation and management of automatic scaling, please refer to Auto Scaling and Automatic telescopic Metric description .
- For the operation and management of configuration resources, please refer to ConfigMap management and Secret Management .
- For the operation and management of storage resources, please refer to Volume Management 、 PV and PVC Management 、 StorageClass Management .