This API creates a Cluster
Last updated: 2020-02-16 19:18:02PDF
This article introduces how to create an elastic cluster through Tencent Cloud TKE console and start using elastic TKE.
Please go to CAM Management console Enable serves Permission accordingly.
- Log in to the TKE console and select in Left sidebar Elastic cluster .
- Select the region where you want to create an elastic cluster at the top of the page, and click Create.
- On the create Elastic Cluster page, set the cluster information according to the following tips.
- Cluster Name The name of the elastic cluster created is no more than 60 characters.
- Kubernetes version Elastic cluster supports the selection of multiple Kubernetes versions above 1.12. For the comparison of the features of each version, please see Supported Versions of the Kubernetes Documentation .
- Region It is recommended that you choose a nearby region according to your geographical location, which can reduce the delay of Access and improve the download speed.
- Cluster network For the created elastic cluster VPC network, you can select the subnet in VPC to be used for the container network of the elastic cluster. For more information, please see VPC (VPC) .
- Container Network : the IP address of the container Assign in the cluster within the range of the container network address. The Pod of the elastic cluster will directly occupy the VPC subnet IP,. Please try to choose a subnet with sufficient IP and no conflict with other products. For more information, please see Container network description .
- Cluster Description Information about creating a cluster, which will be displayed on the cluster information page
- Click "finish" to start the creation, and you can view the progress of cluster creation on the "Elastic Cluster" list page.
Container network description
Elastic TKE's Pod runs directly on the VPC network specified by the user, and each Pod is bound to a ENI within a specified VPC during the life cycle. You can go to ENI list Check out ENI of Pod Associate.
- It is recommended to configure multiple availability zones for the container network, so that your workload will be automatically scattered in multiple availability zones during deployment, resulting in higher availability.
- Make sure that there are sufficient subnets for the container network Assign IP to avoid creating a Pod when creating a large-scale workload because the IP resources are exhausted.