||Merges pr2359, which fixes the issue with missing monitoring records when the system is unable to obtain docker root.Merges pr86583, which increases the logging level to reduce the amount of logs caused by the lack of support for random-fully in earlier versions of iptables. kube-scheduler now supports dynamic logging level configuration.Produces a workaround for the missing CBS device path (/dev/disk/by-id/virtio-xxx/...) issue which prevented some users from accessing cbs.Merges pr86230, which skips assumed pod updates when scheduling pods.
||Reverts pr79036, which fixes an issue where cpumanager disables cpu quota when it opens if the QoS setting of a pod is Guaranteed.
- Adds metadata cache and timeout.
- Fixes an issue where upgrading lxcfs in Ubuntu 16 causes pods to exit.
- Adds the ability to reboot kubelet to avoid pod not ready.
||cloud-provider now supports using node names as hostnames.
||Merges pr75622, which fixes an issue where, when there is a high sts (>2000) workload, it takes too long to to sync sts changes to pod (about 20s).
- Merges pr79036, which fixes an issue where cpumanager disables cpu quota when it opens if the QoS setting of a pod is Guaranteed.
- Merges pr72866, which adds a new parameter,
--metrics-port, to kube-proxy and addresses the issue where
--metrics-bind-address did not recognize port numbers.
- Fixes the cve-2019-9512&cve-2019-9514 HTTP/S DDoS security issue.
- Merges pr72914, which fixes an issue where, if you delete a Pod, create a new one and schedule it to the same node, mounting may fail.
- Merges pr71834, which fixes an issue with IPVS load balancing where, if sessionAffinity is set to ClientIP, traffic is routed to an invalid real server.
||Fixes an issue where creating containers in CentOS results in cgroup leakage.
||Merges pr72118, which fixes an issue where, if a CBS StatefulSet is rescheduled to the same node, it fails to mount.
||Merges pr75037, which solves a security issue affecting the cp command in kubectl.
||Fixes a compatibility issue between the Linux kernel and IPVS load balancing, which caused CLB health checks to fail.
||Merges pr72361, which fixes a kube-proxy deadlock issue.
||Fixes a Linux kernel and IPVS load balancing issue.
||Merges pr71114, which fixes an IPVS throughput issue.
- Merges pr74755, which fixes a hang/timeout issue when running large numbers of pods with unique configmap/secret references.
- Merges pr69047, which fixes a backward compatibility issue with