Last updated: 2022-05-09 11:41:40
- Flexibility: Finely configure GPU computing capacity and vRAM size.
- Strong isolation: vRAM and computing power can be strictly isolated.
- Hybrid deployment: Supports online and offline hybrid deployment to maximize the GPU utilization.
- Coverage: Supports popular architectures including Volta (such as V100), Turing (such as T4) and Ampere (such as A100 and A10).
- Cloud nativeness: Standard Kubernetes and NVIDIA Docker solutions are supported.
- Compatibility: No need to rewrite application code or replace CUDA libraries, and it is easily deployed in a way imperceptible to the application.
- High performance: Virtualization is applied at the underlying layer of GPU devices, realizing efficient convergence and nearly zero loss of throughput.