By default, the CVM console displays the instances for all projects in the current region. To help you quickly search instances in the current region, Tencent Cloud provides a CVM search feature. You can filter out instances by resource attributes such as project, instance billing method, instance type, availability zone, IP, instance ID, and instance name.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- Enter the content you wish to search based on your needs, and click to search.
- Enter the keyword in the search text box, and click , as shown below:
- Choose a specific dimension to search (such as project, project, instance billing method, instance type, etc..) and click , as shown below:
- To learn more about search syntaxe, click to view the relevant syntax of search instances.
For more search instance syntax, please see the following figure.